- Awareness creation
- Ownership creation with regards to Energy Conservation initiatives
- Around 25,000 students were sensitized and familiarized with the Efficient Energy usage concept.
- Students were involved in an exercise to monitor and reduce energy bills in their homes by adopting the energy conservation methods suggested.
- A team of Power Champs was selected from each school.
- Creative outlays were provided to children in order to exhibit their ideas.
- A grand finale of the schools was organized to recognize the overall performance of the schools.
An interesting and a positive platform was formed and the students could link the idea with themselves and their living habits. The children took ownership of the idea and understood the perspective.